1) To register your username, go to the CILC Blogs homepage, and click the Register button.
2) On the registration form, enter a username and your @oberlin.edu e-mail address, and make sure the “Just a username, please” radio button is selected.
in the case of the Dirty Wars and Democracy class, please use your avatar's gmail account NOT your oberlin.edu account
3) Click the Next button, and you will receive an email with a confirmation link.
4) Log into your Oberlin email address (gmail for the Dirty Wars class) and click the confirmation link. Once you've clicked this link to confirm your email address, you will be provided with your initial CILC Blogs password, and can log in immediately.
5) Keep in mind that, when you sign up for a username only, your ability to do anything will be very limited until you have either created a blog for yourself or added yourself to an existing blog.