Position/Partner Request Form

In order to fill out a CLA, Bonner Scholars must first have a Service Partner and Position already inputed into BWBRS for the semester. If you are working at a new service site or fulfilling a new position at a previous site, you will need to request that a Partner/Position be added using the form below:

You can also access the link here.